Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar in Use Online is an exciting new way to use the world’s best-selling English grammar for intermediate learners of English.
It is an easy to use, self-study website with clear grammar explanations, examples and hundreds of exercises. English Grammar in Use Online has 145 units and includes automatic marking, model answers and a Study Guide with progress tracking.
With English Grammar in Use Online, you can:
- Use the Study Guide to decide which units to study and to track your progress
- Listen to examples from the grammar explanations
- Easily find what you need with the Search function
- Use bookmarks to access units you have marked for further study
- Make notes and comments for future reference
- Use English Grammar in Use Extra for more practice exercises and to create tests
- Check the meaning of words with the Cambridge online dictionary
English Grammar in Use Online includes all of the content from the Fourth Edition Book with Answers, plus the content of the English Grammar in Use Extra CD-ROM, so you do not need a copy of the book to study online.
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com
System requirements – check before you buy:
Minimum internet connection speed: 1Mbps or above*
Windows XP / Vista / 7 or Mac OS X 10.5+
Internet Explorer 8 or higher / Firefox 3 or higher / Safari 3 or higher / Google Chrome 15 or higher
Not compatible with iPad and other tablets
*Please note that depending on the speed of your internet connection, you may experience a delay when opening the Interactive Exercises or Search within each unit. You can continue to use the Grammar Explanation pages while these are opening.